- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"I stayed for four nights here whilst my husband was in the Hospital General in Valencia for a scheduled procedure, so I was at the hospital..."
About the hotel
Hotel Travelodge Valencia Airport is Modern and functional hotel of new construction. Conveniently located just two minutes from Valencia Manises Airport and only fifteen minutes by subway from downtown, the hotel has available 116 big and spacious rooms, a Bar-Café, Internet point, 30 minutos Free of Wi-Fi in public areas, vending machines and parking for up to 42 cars. Chek in: 15:00 pm Check out: 12:00 pm New service: Early check in From now on, it is possible to enter your room between 12 and 14:30 pm at an additional cost of only 10 € to be paid at the time of your check.
For more information please ask our reception person. Please note that our hotels do not have luggage room.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Pets Allowed, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- By 12:00 hours
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good value and location
I stayed for four nights here whilst my husband was in the Hospital General in Valencia for a scheduled procedure, so I was at the hospital all day.
The hotel was basically just somewhere to sleep. The staff were excellent, very helpful with all my questions. It's right by the Metro stop, so able to get to and fro very easily. Considering a revisit to see more of Valencia as a tourist, as such good value for money and the Metro access is great.
Room was clean, bed comfortable. Only thing missing was some soap. Washing my hands with shower gel was a bit of a pain. I ate in the bar every night, as not back until after eleven. Menu was a bit unexciting, but you generally don't go to Travelodge for the food, and the pizzas were not bad. I had breakfast one morning and that was good value and reasonable standard. The coffee was very good.