This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Hotel Tragos is one historic hotel. According to a carved stone above the entrance, it has been standing since 1275. The old house expanded into a stately baroque palace in the 18th century; Hotel is situated in Trogir's old town, the building is UNESCO-protected.
Apart from an attractively contemporary makeover, little has changed since the 1780s; ancient walls are punctuated by tiny shutters that still reveal old stone walls and canopies of beams. The décor of our comfortable rooms is also traditional. Rooms are fresh, uncluttered and modern. Bathrooms display big cream and black tiles; some have tubs, others just showers; all are above the average. Every room is equipped with a bathroom, a telephone, air conditioning systems, fire alarm, SOS sistem, mini-bar, TV/SAT and Wireless internet. For meals you have restaurant Tragos. The restaurant has a long tradition and serves authentic Dalmatian specialities. It also has a charming stone-clad terrace and an ivy-covered terrace.
- Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Doctor on call, Public Air Conditioning
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Mountain Bike Hire, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards, Fishing, Quad Biking, Horse Riding, Sailing, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- By 11:00 hours
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet