This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A modern luxurious hotel, contemporary furnished with magnificent manicured gardens, a wildlife park and state of the art facilities, ensuring privacy and personal attention with dedication and professionalism. All of the rooms are beautifully appointed and individually decorated with elegance and style. This charming hotel offers a comfortable and relaxing lobby area, contemporary cafe bar, a la carte restaurant, function and conference rooms, and a large fitness club with wellness centre, sauna and out door Canadian Hot Tubs for real relaxation.
The Park Hotel is situated a few minutes walk from Kiltimagh town centre, and is just 15 minutes from Knock Airport and Knock Shrine. Kiltimagh is one of the most natural artisan towns in the west of Ireland, with many cultural and heritage attractions, including a wildlife park, sculptural park, abbeys and museums. Ideal for fishing, hill walking and cycling.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet