This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Much more than a hotel, the InterContinental Madrid offers a complete way of life in the most sophisticated and elegant setting in the capital. It promises to make each guest's stay an unforgettable experience. Exclusive spaces such as El Jardín restaurant or Club InterContinental make this great hotel perfect for all trips.
Located on the central and prestigious Paseo de la Castellana, it will connect you to the vibrant social and cultural life of Madrid, one of the largest European capitals.
- Disabled Facilities, Babysitting services, Safety Deposit Box, Concierge, Currency Exchange, Porter
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Restaurant, Bar
- Golf 18 Hole, Tennis Courts
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 19 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet