- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"A clean, tidy room, helpful reception staff and a decent breakfast. It was exactly what I wanted...."
"Hotel within walking distance of town centre. Roon was clean and properly equipped. Staff were polite and friendly. I decided to eat in town..."
About the hotel
The 101 bedroom Norfolk Lodge Hotel occupies a substantial landmark site in a residential area of St. Helier and offers guests a superb indoor swimming pool complex and free on-site parking. The town centre, along with shops and beaches, are only a 10-minute walk away.
The hotel holds a three Star AA grading along with a Bronze Investor in People Award. The Norfolk Lodge has a very spacious lounge bar area, an expansive first floor sun-terrace and a playroom for younger children. There is regular live entertainment and dancing. The hotel boasts great freshly prepared catering and an 'all day menu' is also available. Each bedroom has a flat screen freeview TV and tea/coffee making facilities. WIFI Zone. A wonderful place to stay for all the family.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A clean, tidy room, helpful reception staff and a decent breakfast.
It was exactly what I wanted.
Norfolk Lodge Hotel
Hotel within walking distance of town centre.
Roon was clean and properly equipped. Staff were polite and friendly. I decided to eat in town as there is a selection of different restaurants there. Breakfast does not start until 8am whch was too late for me as a business traveller.Overall, I would return to this hotel.