- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"I thought the stay was perfect. The room was a perfect size,very clean and practical. The TV was excellent with Netflix on. The only thing i..."
"Me and my partner enjoyed our stay with you however the aircon in our room wasn't working. We had to ring reception three times. On the fort..."
"Started with excellent front of house staff. Nothing was to much trouble warm and friendly. We had 4 days in the hotel and there was everyt..."
"The room we had was very small and dismal - I have stayed in bigger rooms in guest houses, luckily we were only there for two nights, would..."
"We enjoyed everything about this hotel - its location, the staff, the room, the restaurants, the spa. It was exactly what we wanted for our..."
About the hotel
The Royal Yacht is a new, modern, luxury hotel situated in St. Helier, Jersey, Channel Islands. Within The Royal Yacht Hotel there are several bars with 'live' entertainment, a luxury spa, 'Spa Sirène', a fully equipped gym and indoor heated swimming pool plus three restaurants with alfresco dining and gourmet cuisine in the brasserie Café Zephyr and fine-dining in the Restaurant Sirocco.
Please note that children under the age of 16 are not allowed use the Spa (including the swimming pool area) at any time. Whether your visit is for a short stay, weekend break, luxury holiday, business trip, conference, wedding or honeymoon, The Royal Yacht Hotel, Spa, and Restaurants will ensure your holiday in Jersey is fun, relaxing and luxurious.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 00:00
- Up to 12 years old
- 11/10/2016 to 19/01/2017 - Please note that Spa Sirene will be closed from 02nd January until 18th January (inc.) 2017 for refurbishment. For full information please contact the hotel directly on 01534 720511 The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
I thought the stay was perfect.
The room was a perfect size,very clean and practical. The TV was excellent with Netflix on. The only thing is the limitation to using the spa. As I only stayed a night, check out was at 12 so to get breakfast in as well as using the spa was a bit of a squeeze.
Me and my partner enjoyed our stay with you however the aircon in our room wasn't working.
We had to ring reception three times. On the forth call they said they couldn't turn it down anymore so it stayed on 30degrees. We told reception on check out and they didn't have much to say not even sorry. I would stay again as everything else was lovely apart from sleeping in a Sauna