- 5 guest reviews
"Hotel is lovely, nice and clean, room was quite big, staff are friendly and helpful, swimming pool and Jacuzzi was superb, we enjoyed every..."
"This is a quirky hotel with a real mix of furniture but all high standard. It is very close to the airport, staffed by extremely friendly an..."
"Lovely hotel room and excellent service..."
About the hotel
Our fabulous place to stay is in the North Somerset countryside, only minutes away from Bristol International Airport. All of our nine carefully furnished rooms come with luxury en-suite modern bathrooms, plus useful touches like free Internet connection, tea & coffee and flat screen televisions. A complimentary continental breakfast is included in the rate.
Set in two acres of gardens and grounds with stunning views that give you the room to find your own Space or Relax in our Luxury indoor swimming pool which is open for resident guests daily (free of charge), you’ll have everything you need to leave the everyday behind. The opening times differ from day to day, so please contact hotel for opening times. Whether you're getting away from it all in the West Country, starting a journey or coming back from your travels, we take pleasure in making your stay a unique one. Thankfully, there's an alternative to staying somewhere standard. Whether it's an early flight or a late arrival from Bristol International Airport, the short distance makes the hotel really convenient and really welcoming. If you're taking a trip to the West Country, Redhill House is the perfect gateway to the West of England and Wales. Venture further from our own tranquil North Somerset surroundings and you have Bristol's buzz, Bath's history and the fabulous Mendip Hills, as well as the counties of Dorset, Devon and Cornwall.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Indoor Pool, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
No wardrobe or even a coat hanger. No bath. I booked a double room when I checked in I noticed the receptionist change my room when she realised I was alone. She changed it to a very small room.
Sat at breakfast for 25 minutes only offered tea or coffee waitress walked pat me 4 times I gave up in the end and just had toast. Dinner was ok.
Love the hotel
Hotel is lovely, nice and clean, room was quite big, staff are friendly and helpful, swimming pool and Jacuzzi was superb, we enjoyed every minute we stayed.
Will recommend to my friends and definitely if coming back will stay again in the same place.