About the hotel
Opened in 1930 about 300 metres from the Old Town and the Presidential Palace, the Tatra hotel offers you spacious rooms and free internet connection. The restaurant serves Slovak and international cuisine and fine wines. A wide range of drinks is also served at the bar, which has a smoking and a non-smoking area.
2 big congress halls and 2 lounges are available for all kinds of events and meetings. You can park your car safely in the Hotel Tatra's garage.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 5 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Tatra in Bratislava is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.70(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Small clean room in city centre
Room was small, clean, right at city centre, but breakfast could be better.