- 1 guest reviews
"Wonderfully attentive staff, superb room, and relaxing amenities..."
About the hotel
The Westin Palace is an historic luxury hotel located in the stylish heart of Milan's business district, just 50 metres from Repubblica Metro Station. The Palace boasts a red marble façade and a rooftop terrace with city views. The hotel is complete with a wellness centre and the Westin Workout gym.
The Westin's Casanova Restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine for lunch and dinner. The Lounge Bar is decorated with precious woods, leathers and fabrics. Rooms are decorated in Neoclassical style and feature an LCD TV. The design rooms have pastel-coloured walls and precious antiques. Each room features the brand’s Heavenly Bed and Heavenly Bath. (It is possible to add the breakfast during the reservation process or directly at the check-in, with a supplement of 40 euro per person per night)
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Fitness Centre, Steam Rooms, Massage, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for The Westin Palace, Milan in Milan is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 5.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Wonderfully attentive staff, superb room, and relaxing amenities...