- 7 guest reviews
"Good value hotel..."
"Great hotel with friendly staff. Check out at 11am was a bit early though. My only gripe with breakfast was the shortage of juices, milk and..."
"the hotel wasn't very busy. but got free upgrade to the suite. staff were excellent and professional would recommend. night porter was also..."
"Just love this boutique hotel! Have stayed here quiet a few times and never been disappointed. I have to say that they have very lus bathroo..."
"Everything exceeded our expectations. The location was good and, although there was only parking on the street, there was always a nearby sp..."
About the hotel
Dukes at Queens showcases a lavish environment at the heart of Botanic Avenue in Belfast. Our guests will experience a retreat from the bustle of the city into a world of indulgence and wellbeing. Formerly Dukes Hotel, the new transformation into Dukes at Queens brings with it modern sophistication and intuitive service.
Dukes at Queens is the ultimate expression of style and opulence, making it a perfect venue for corporate business trips, romantic getaways or a long leisurely weekend. Dukes at Queens is situated within a few minutes walk of Belfast’s famed Queens University and Botanic Gardens. Belfast’s finest boutique hotel enjoys superb facilities throughout and offers guests a haven of peace within the vibrant capital city. Contemporary style luxurious accommodation, a world-class brasserie, relaxing bar, bustling café and with all the personal amenities one could desire are proud attributes of our service. An environment complimented with warm and friendly staff makes Dukes at Queens one of the most desirable Boutique Hotels in Belfast. Enjoy the best of Belfast with Dukes at Queens. **Please note that Dukes at Queens does not have a Car Park. Parking is On Street Only** **Please be advised that the Hotel has Entertainment every Friday & Saturday Night with Music Playing Until 1am**
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good value hotel...
One Night Stay
Great hotel with friendly staff.
Check out at 11am was a bit early though. My only gripe with breakfast was the shortage of juices, milk and...