This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
With its commanding position in Barcelona’s most emblematic area, the Catalonia Ramblas has become a point of reference for the most exacting clientele and a new venue for the most prestigious events. Its privileged location right in the middle of the city enables guests to enjoy the city’s sights while being conveniently near its shopping centre. Whether one visits the Gothic Quarter, follows the Gaudí Modernist route, strolls down the Ramblas, goes shopping on the city’s Paseo de Gracia.
. . the heart of Barcelona throbs with life next to the new Catalonia Ramblas hotel. Our 221 modern rooms are designed to give our clients maximum comfort and to ensure that they enjoy their stay while they are with us. • Suites with terrace and swimming pool • Deluxe rooms with terrace and swimming pool • Superior Rooms • Standard Rooms The hotel has 9 exceptionally pleasant lounges whose total area of 700m2 can be divided up or opened out to suit any occasion. All of the lounges are equipped with state-of-the-art automated systems that control the lighting and audiovisual equipment, integrated projectors and free broadband wireless Internet connections (WIFI). Catalonia Ramblas offers a Spa and relaxation area with exclusive services and treatments available, as well as, outdoor swimming pool with solarium and green area, fitness centre and two restaurants with Mediterranean cuisine: a dining area that can hold up to 160 people that offers a full buffet breakfast, lunches and dinners with show cooking. And Restaurant Pelai, a friendly à la carte restaurant that uses only the most select fresh market produce, all served in a cosy atmosphere holding 50 people.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Massage, Solarium, Jacuzzi
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- 06/09/2012 to 17/09/2020 - City tax will be charged at the hotel from 1st november on, price per person per night with a maximum of 7 night stay. children under 16 are exempt of payment. The LateRooms.com rate for Catalonia Ramblas in Barcelona is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.25(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet