This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Grand Hotel Eden lies on the water front of Lugano Paradiso one of the sunniest spots in the area of Canton Ticino. Modern and charming, the spacious bedrooms provide all the comforts needed to make our guests' stay an unforgettable and relaxing experience. An ideal place for meetings and business trips alike, the new Convention Centre is equipped with the latest communication and conference technology, including video conferencing, can accommodate up to a maximum 300 delegates.
An excellent service, the best specialities of the Mediterranean cuisine, first class banqueting and theme evenings complete the picture of a perfect hotel for demanding people who love traditions.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 00:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Grand Hotel Eden in Lugano Paradiso is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 4.70(CHF) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet