- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"Lovely spacious room with a nice view of the gardens . Plenty of parking spaces . Food was fabulous especially the breakfast..."
"Really pleased with the hotel as was a late decision to try and get an hotel and all reviews were not good. Exceeded our expectations and co..."
"Friendly and very helpful staff, comfortable bed, but very chilly bathroom. Food was good, far too generous for us ! Would go again. J B..."
"Gretna hall is a lovely hotel, clean and tidy, staff were very polite and helpful! We would go again..."
"We had a problem with our original hotel and the Gretna welcomed us with open arms with only an hours notice. We were four altogether and I..."
About the hotel
Originally built in 1710 as a manor house, our hotel; set in 10 acres of beautiful gardens offers all the character of a substantial historical building with all the facilities and service you would expect today. Gretna Hall has the distinction of being the ‘Original Marriage House’ in Gretna Green and marriages are still performed here in our three tailor-made wedding rooms within our very own Blacksmith’s here on-site at Gretna Hall Hotel. One thing is certain, we are still very much at the Heart of Gretna Green.
We have 100 en-suite bedrooms, many of which have been recently refurbished and all feature tea and coffee making facilities, direct dial telephones, hair dryers, flat screen TV’s with FreeView and FREE WiFi throughout the hotel. We are very proud of the service and value we offer all our guests, please contact us for the full story. The Anvil Restaurant, perfect for table d’hôte and a la carte dining, offers great food and outstanding wines. The lounge bar, ideal for casual dining, offers a wide range of dishes. For special occasions, especially a wedding, we can help you choose your own tailor-made menu. Our hotel is located only 1 mile from the M74 & M6. Allowing great access to many forwarding destinations or indeed stay with us to visit the Scottish Borders and the English Lake District. Carlisle, the great Border city offers shopping, attractions and much more. Only 9 Miles south of our hotel. Glasgow is only 1 hour drive time, thanks to the upgraded M74. Excellent location if you would like to visit the Commonwealth Games 2014. Edinburgh is a beautiful city and is less than 1 hour train journey. Train station only 200 yards from our hotel. Unfortunately we no longer accept pets.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely spacious room with a nice view of the gardens .
Plenty of parking spaces . Food was fabulous especially the breakfast...
Last minute booking
Really pleased with the hotel as was a late decision to try and get an hotel and all reviews were not good.
Exceeded our expectations and co...