- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel, spacious room and great staff. The only thing I'd say is our heating was temperamental and we were a little cold :/. Other tha..."
"The hotel was lovely. Staff were very accommodating and polite and helpful. We used the pool and spa facilities. The pool area could have do..."
"Lovely pool, good food, friendly and helpfull staff...."
"A hidden behemoth of a hotel and golf complex. Lots of room with easy usage and access...."
"Friendly staff, in a clean and modern country environment...."
About the hotel
The 4-Star AA Accredited East Sussex National Hotel is set in 1100 acres of Beautiful Sussex countryside, combining excellent facilities with luxury accommodation. Each room has Queen Sized double bed, superb bathroom with walk in power shower and separate bath, stunning views of the two Championship Golf Courses, free internet access and LCD TV with satellite. Guests can enjoy food from a variety of menu’s in one of three outstanding restaurants from fine dining to the lighter bar menu.
Complimenting the outstanding accommodation is the Horsted Spa. Choose from a variety of indulgent treatments which are ideal for rejuvenating “mind, body and spirit” or simply unwind in our relaxation room. With use of the 20 metre heated indoor swimming pool, Sauna, Jacuzzi and High Spec Technogym included in your reservation, Horsted Spa is the perfect accompaniment to your stay. Easily accessible from London, Gatwick, Brighton and Lewes, The East Sussex National Hotel is the perfect escape.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Pitch n' Putt, Snooker/Billiards, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 25/10/2012 to 31/12/2021 - If you bring children, please note they are allowed use of the Swimming Pool at the following times :Friday 16.00 to 18.00, Saturday 10.00 – 12.00 & 14.00 – 16.00,Sundays and Bank Holidays 10.00-12.00 The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel, spacious room and great staff.
The only thing I'd say is our heating was temperamental and we were a little cold :/. Other than that really nice :)
East Sussex National Hotel, Golf Resort and Spa
The hotel was lovely.
Staff were very accommodating and polite and helpful. We used the pool and spa facilities. The pool area could have done with a few more seats/loungers. The spa was nice, the massage was great. One thing missing was a rest/lounge area where we could have spent a little more time relaxing before/after the treatments, but this is just my view. The food in the restaurant was excellent. We ate in the lounge bar on the 2nd night, I did have to complain about my sweet potato chips, which looked awful, as if they had been refried. These were deducted from my bill without question. The same thing happened to someone else and the duty manager then became involved, but again sorted out quickly. Breakfast was buffet style and could have been hotter, but was varied and tasty. I would definitely recommend this hotel and will definitely go again.