- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"A pleasant one night stop comfortable and quiet. On recommendation of friendly and well informed bar staff we had the best bar meal that we..."
About the hotel
With 4 Red Stars and 3 Rosettes awarded by the AA for excellent facilities, high levels of service and quality of cuisine, this is the highest rated hotel in Yorkshire and Cumbria. Swinton Park is the ancestral home of the Cunliffe-Lister family and is set in 200 acres of parkland, lakes and gardens. The castle is surrounded by the family estate in which guests have access to rivers, reservoirs, moorland, dales and beautiful countryside bordering the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
The bedrooms, on first and second floors, are individually designed and decorated on the theme of a Yorkshire town, dale, castle, abbey or garden, according to the aspect of the room. All rooms are equipped with two direct dial telephones, a modem point, CD player, satellite TV, trouser press, drinks tray and coffee/tea facilities. Four of the thirty bedrooms are suites and the turret room is on three floors with a (steep!) staircase between. A lift serves both first and second floors. Four of the en-suite bathrooms are equipped for disabled use.
- 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Golf 9 Hole, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Pitch n' Putt, Mountain Bike Hire, Croquet, Snooker/Billiards, Fishing, Quad Biking, Horse Riding, Clay Pigeon Shooting, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
An oasis of tranquil luxury
A pleasant one night stop comfortable and quiet.
On recommendation of friendly and well informed bar staff we had the best bar meal that we...