- Very Good
- 34 guest reviews
"Nice Hotel & Staff and Great Value for Money...."
"Being Mid-week in January the Hotel was very quiet. The Staff were extremely friendly and we had a excellent stay..."
"Couldn't complain, just bed was quite loud when exercising. The lift also had a certain nostalgia with the metal gate...."
"Very good for out of season accommodation...."
"good value for money..."
About the hotel
We would like to offer you a warm welcome to Hinton Firs Hotel, set in tranquil gardens on Bournemouth's prestigious East Cliff, just a few minutes' walk from the sea and is only is 0. 6 miles from the Bournemouth railway station and 0. 8 miles from Boscombe Pier.
Our hotel is family owned which means that we create an ideal atmosphere to ensure that your stay is a real home from home. We take pride in offering a truly personal service, and firmly believe that our hospitality is unrivalled. All bedroom accommodation is fully equipped with: en suite private facilities, direct dial telephone, remote control digital television, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities. There is also free Wi-Fi internet access available on the ground floor.
Our highly acclaimed Orchid Restaurant is open to residents and non-residents, and offers a first-class menu designed by head chef, Jason Bartlett. The Hinton Firs Hotel bar is the perfect place to enjoy a pre- or post-dinner drink, meet with friends and colleagues, or just relax and unwind. We offer a wide selection of spirits and liqueurs, as well as an extensive range of wine by the bottle and glass.
We have an indoor leisure complex comprising of heated pool, Jacuzzi & sauna. Leisure towels and bathrobes are all available from Reception (bath robes chargeable).
With beautiful beaches a stone's throw away, a theatre on the doorstep, as well as excellent shopping and many leisure activities, Hinton Firs Hotel is the perfect place to explore, be entertained or just unwind. Of course we can't control the weather, but we can ensure that you will want to return to our unique and special hotel time and again.
Free Wi-Fi in public areas and parking is free to all guests.
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Croquet, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Great Value For Money
Nice Hotel & Staff and Great Value for Money....
Nice Hotel with great customer service
Being Mid-week in January the Hotel was very quiet.
The Staff were extremely friendly and we had a excellent stay...