- 5 guest reviews
"Lovely peaceful location five minutes from city centre. Accommodation was immaculate and staff friendly. Couldn't fault our room...."
"Had a lovely stay with my other half..."
"Fantastic we were spoiled. From the moment we arrived at reception we were greeted by Fran Leach and Stephen Suri. The staff who attended ou..."
"A lovely clean room. My wife commented on how everything smelled fresh. The 'attic' room was a little on the hot side, and this was obviousl..."
About the hotel
Winner of several awards including City Hotel of 2013, this grand house boasts stylish interiors and luxury accommodation in a parkland setting, just 5 minutes’ drive from the vibrant city centre. As one of Newcastle’s leading boutique hotels, we pride ourselves on our individually styled bedrooms and comfortable furnishings with a modern sense of luxury. With 40 unique bedrooms and suites, no two rooms or views are the same; you might find a light and airy attic room nestled away up a secret staircase or a room with oak ceilings and a big bay window overlooking the peaceful Dene.
Some of our bedrooms even have an exclusive terrace or garden – perfect for dining al fresco. Rooms are tasteful with modern furnishings that complement original features, so whether you’re looking for relaxation or business; our bedrooms are designed for both work and play. With HD SMART televisions, free Wi-Fi access, desk space, glossy magazines, a fully stocked mini bar and complimentary fruit and mineral water, Jesmond Dene House is a home away from home. Bathrooms have under floor heating, Arran Aromatic toiletries and fluffy robes and slippers waiting to comfort you before big beds wrap you up in Egyptian cotton. In our larger room categories you’ll find more space and more luxuries. We have recently upgraded our welcome pack to include exclusively blended fresh coffee from Pumphrey’s with a cafetiere. Guests can enjoy seasonal cuisine made with fresh, local produce at the hotel’s award-winning restaurant. The restaurant also includes a bright and airy summer terrace. Jesmond Dene House offers a stylish bar and lounge area, serving a simple, light menu in addition to fresh coffee and a wide selection of wines. The hotel is set within the leafy valley and public park of Jesmond Dene, which includes its own petting zoo. Ilford Road Underground Metro Station is less than 10 minutes’ walk away, and offers regular, convenient access to Newcastle’s centre.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 18:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely peaceful location five minutes from city centre.
Accommodation was immaculate and staff friendly. Couldn't fault our room....
Had a lovely stay with my other half...