- 24 guest reviews
"Very friendly staff ,room very clean with large t.v. and mugs too at least enjoy a cup of tea ☺..."
"You know you are in for trouble, when while checking in you over hear the receptionist joking about the lack of sleep guests will have over..."
"LOVELY SUITE. We had to do a late booking but were very pleased to find we had booked a suite. It was very nice to unwind after a very busy..."
"The staff was very friendly and welcoming and the room was fine for the price I paid. The two let downs were the Wifi which had very poor re..."
"This was my first stay at Oaklands upon my arrival I noticed wedding guests, dressed in shorts and looking out of place but as I was in Norf..."
About the hotel
Situated on the outskirts of Norwich City Centre, the Best Western Plus Oaklands Hotel provides a unique and relaxed atmosphere. Sophisticated interiors, a variety of bedrooms, great public spaces, beautiful grounds overlooking the Yare River Valley and ample free onsite parking all combine to offer the perfect backdrop for a relaxing leisure or business break. The hotel also offers free Wi-Fi access throughout a Carvery Restaurant, Lounge and Bar and a new Menu available every evening, you will not need to go out once you have settled in however if you would like to visit our beautiful city there are buses running from the bottom of our drive with a 10-15 minute journey.
Quality accommodation at affordable prices! Please note we operate a bar and event rooms playing music, we hope that this does not cause any disturbance and we always aim to have this turned off by midnight. Please note we do not have lift facilities in the hotel, all rooms are accessible via stairs onto the first & second floors, this excludes our ground floor luxury suites.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- 01/08/2014 to 31/12/2023 - Please note we operate a bar and event rooms playing music, we hope that this does not cause any disturbance and we always aim to have this turned off by midnight. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
Very friendly staff ,room very clean with large t.v.
and mugs too at least enjoy a cup of tea ☺
Two night stay
You know you are in for trouble, when while checking in you over hear the receptionist joking about the lack of sleep guests will have over the weekend due to the weddings taking place.
How right she was!!!. Apart from the noise and the Wifi having issues for the second week running, the stay was fine and good value for money. My only wish is that somebody could have pre-warned me about the weddings and I could have made my own choice about staying during such a busy period.