This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Nestled on the edge of the stunning Wear Valley within 2 acres of beautiful grounds yet just 10 miles from Durham City, this 17th Century country house hotel offers exquisite panoramic views, delicious home-cooked food, free Wi-Fi and spacious parking facilities. Originally built in 1643, this charming property is infused with the elegance and vibrancy of its long and distinguished history. With original features in abundance such as open hearth fires and sweeping staircase but with all the comfort and convenience of modern living, Helme Park Hall is a peaceful and relaxing stay.
With an excellent reputation for quality service and an unparallelled location, guests can expect to enjoy a warm welcome and some unforgettable stunning views. Relax in our cosy lounge in front of the roaring fire or take in the view from the bay window with a delicious Ploughman's lunch or vintage afternoon tea. On sunny days, relax in the garden and even test your hand with our giant lawn games including connect four, dominoes, naughts 'n' crosses and lawn croquet. Great fun for all ages! (RECEPTION CLOSES AT 12:00 AM)
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed, Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 22:00
- Up to 13 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet