- 36 guest reviews
"I had a mixed experience staying at the Egbaston Palace Hotel in Birmingham last weekend. The first night was spoiled by the constant hummin..."
"Good location, but beds are tiny!..."
"Booked as a last minute thing. Easy to find. Lots of off road parking a beautiful old main building with lots of original features. The bar..."
"I would return to this hotel again, good late room choice...."
"Decent, comfortable accommodation not too far out from the city centre..."
About the hotel
Located in the heart of leafy Edgbaston, the Edgbaston Palace Hotel is just minutes away from the hustle and bustle of Birmingham City Centre. We offer on site convenient free parking, free WIFI, good food and all our rooms are en suite. The Edgbaston Palace is only a short walk away from Birmingham's, Night Clubs, Bars, Restaurants, Casinos, Theatres, Exhibitions, Conference Centres.
Birmingham International Airport and the National Exhibition Centre (NEC) are a short journey away by Car, Bus or Train. This stunning Grade II Listed building, built in 1854, offers 50 Fully En-suite bedrooms. The rooms have; Television, free WIFI, Telephone, Tea/Coffee making facilities and hairdryer. Why not try our new Bar/Restaurant Menu, serving superb food from, Italian, French, Indian, Mexican, Traditional English. Please note that a pre-authorisation will be carried out on your credit/debit card at the time of booking, for the total amount of your booking value. This transaction is separate to your payment which is to be made on check in. Please note that the credit/debit card used to make the booking must be presented on check-in. Please note Breakfast will not be served from the 24th - 31st December inclusive. The restaurant will be closed in the evening for this period of time also.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 3 years old
- 18/07/2016 to 31/12/2025 - Please note guests must be over 18 to book a room or to check in to the hotel. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
61% would recommend it to a friend
Our room was adequate though main light had no lampshade.
Had meal in restaurant which was good. When we arrived back just before 11pm was stunned no bar open for a main city hotel and a guest not good enough. Settled down to watch to when realised we had guests a half dozen or so of ladybirds flying around. Very disturbing. Would we book there again no as there are plenty more hotels in Hayley Road we could have stayed at for same money.
arrived in my room, which on first glance seemed ok.
then saw the raft of ladybirds hidden behind the curtain pole and on skirting board. after complaining, they gave me another room. was better but heating didn't work properly. I asked for room service, a tuna and cheese sandwich. I asked for it cold and it turned up hot. then I went to switch my tap on to brush my teeth and for 10 second this brown muddy residue came out before the water cleared. I paid for the room in advance and am requested the managers to call me to arrange a refund - still awaiting that call 3 days later. disgraceful.....