- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"Everything was first class...."
"So the staff are well drilled, service is great and the rooms are clean and comfortable. Food is good but not great, but we didn't expect a..."
"The Hotel looked very nice when we arrived, Room was nice but overall I thought the Hotel interior is in desperate need of refurbishment. Cu..."
"I couldn't say anything bad about this hotel. Staff were friendly and helpful, the hotel and room were clean and well decorated. We had brea..."
"Very good experience. Food excellent , plenty of staff to serve on. Conveniently situated in Keswick...."
About the hotel
Only moments away from the bustling market town of Keswick, this elegant Victorian hotel stands proudly in 4 acres of tended gardens and walkways and enjoys views of the Latrigg and Skiddaw mountains. The Keswick Country House Hotel prides itself of professional, yet friendly service. Dining in our beautiful Lonsdale restaurant is truly a memorable experience.
Our talented chefs delight in preparing daily menus, with the emphasis on flavoursome dishes using local produce when possible. Comfortable yet stylish accommodation is available in a selection of room types, with our lounge bar available for pre-dinner drinks, we aim to make your stay in the English Lake District a memorable one!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Croquet, Fishing, Sailing
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Everything was first class.
Impressively efficient staff and predictably adequate food.
So the staff are well drilled, service is great and the rooms are clean and comfortable.
Food is good but not great, but we didn't expect a gourmet experience. Parking problems previously mentioned no longer exist as the pay and display area next to the hotel car part can be used by guests FOC by displaying a permit available from reception. This hotel copes well with high volume tourism and I would stay again.