- 27 guest reviews
"No hassle friendly staff...."
"Nice foyer and ground floor area. Wearing carpet and decor let's it down a little what would be otherwise a very nice hotel. I will definite..."
"Wasn't expecting much as we rode through Whitley Bay on the bike. I was last there 20 years ago and now there are lots of closed down buildi..."
"Clean rooms, no noise and handy for all that was going on...."
"A very helpful young lady registered us in on arrival. She gave us advice on the local area and transport links and advised us how to get to..."
About the hotel
The Windsor Hotel is centrally located on South Parade, a 2 minute walk from the beach and the town centre. The Hotel has 69 bedrooms, all of which are equipped with facilities you would expect of modern 3-star accommodation. The Hotel has a secure private car park for guests.
Bazil Brasserie is available to guests for breakfast and evening meals. Bazil has an extensive menu and daily specials offering quality international dishes and fine wines. Bazil has acquired a prestigious Dining Award from the RAC and is fast gaining a reputation as the finest place to eat in the region. Please note that no group bookings are accepted over two rooms.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
56% would recommend it to a friend
No hassle friendly staff....
Clean, but oh so tired and opposite a very noisy night club
I don't think I've ever stayed in a place that looked so tired and worn.
It was, surprisingly, clean, and the bed and shower were ok, but everything is old old old and stained. The staff were cold. But mainly - it's right opposite a night club that was heaving till 1am with spillover that went on right through the wee small hours - men threatening women, shouting and swearing. I frankly felt unsafe.