- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"Lovely staff. Nice room. Amazing wifi. Would definitely stay again...."
"The hotel is very old and a little tired. The rooms in the extension where we stayed were spacious and had seen better days. The jacuzzi bat..."
"Good accommodation and location...."
"Lovely hotel, friendly and helpful staff...."
"Slightly laid back, country hotel with friendly service and good food - only complaint being the evening meal took an age to get served...."
About the hotel
Only a 10 minute drive from Ennerdale Water, on the famous Coast to Coast Walk, the Ennerdale Country House Hotel is a Grade II listed building nestled within five acres of tranquil landscaped gardens and Italian fountains. As you walk through our large beautiful hallways, you will pass by painstakingly restored original fireplaces and ceilings, and you'll begin to realise that this is only the start of an experience you will never forget. With 30 well-appointed en-suite bedrooms, all individually designed, the Ennerdale is ideal for business and leisure guests visiting the many attractions of the Western Lakes and the West Cumbrian Coastal towns and villages.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Nice room. Amazing wifi. Would definitely stay again.
Needs to try harder
The hotel is very old and a little tired.
The rooms in the extension where we stayed were spacious and had seen better days. The jacuzzi bath was ok but poor maintenance left decking screws exposed and easy to catch yourself on. The joining walls were paper thin so the telly next door was invasive. The jacuzzi baths were noisy and extremely so if your neighbor wants some fun at midnight. The gardens are neat and inviting. The communal areas are clean and well maintained and the staff friendly and helpful. 2 very poor nights sleep.