- Very Good
- 46 guest reviews
"Lovely room but the water pipes were constantly flowing which kept me awake all night. Fine if you can sleep through anything!..."
"Very pleasant, great staff, great breakfast, comfortable room, easy parking..."
"Room was small but beautiful,clean and lovely bathroom. Staff were very helpful. The only downside was the sauna was not there....as adverti..."
"Great Value Friendly staff, clean fresh bedding, lovely grounds to walk around and a swimming pool. When we arrived we were met by very frie..."
"Room disappointing, bed up against wall just to small. Tiled bathroom floor, tiles loose to walk on, lots of the grout missing, cracked tile..."
About the hotel
In 3,000 acres of beautiful parkland in the heart of the Oxfordshire countryside, this impressive Jacobean-style mansion boasts a state of the art gym, indoor pool, sauna and outdoor tennis courts. On the edge of the Cotswolds, the grade II listed manor house is a 10-minute drive from Witney and 20 minutes from the historic Oxford City Centre with its shops, restaurants, Bars and colleges. The tourist attraction Blenheim Palace is 15 minutes away and you will find The Cotswold Wildlife Park 25 minutes away, Bicester Outlet Village known for its Designer brands is also within easy reach.
Hanborough train station is located 3 miles away from Eynsham Hall. There is a choice of accommodation, with newly refurbished Boutique style rooms in the Main Hall offering an in-room safe, mini bar, vintage accents and comfortable furnishings. Double cosy rooms are of a contemporary style and standard double rooms are of a conference/study style, both situated a short walk away from the main building. All rooms benefit from FREE Wifi, television, tea & coffee making facilities, and complimentary toiletries. Ample onsite parking is available within the grounds. The new Brasserie features bespoke banquette seating with industrial copper accents, a warm glow from bespoke lamps creates a welcoming and homely atmosphere. The menu features seasonal British food, sourced from local farms and suppliers, including pork cheeses and chutneys from local artisan producers. We also have a bar and lounge area where you can enjoy snacks and Afternoon Teas alongside the open fire.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Sauna, Tennis Courts
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 28/04/2016 to 30/04/2025 - *Please note - Restricted children swimming times. The hotel may not be serving food on certain date throughout December due to Christmas parties, please contact the hotel direct for more information The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
65% would recommend it to a friend
Room was in a separate building to the beautiful main house which was not specified it was shabby, wall paper hanging off and needed redecorating it was also very small.
Cold and wet to walk to main house which we were expecting to stay in at no time in booking were we told we would be staying in another building. Have stayed in much nicer travelodges and premier inns.
All the photos of the hotel show the old hall, leading you to believe that is the building you'll be staying in.
When we got there we were directed to "the travel lodge" wing around the side of the impressive hall. I think this could have been made clearer.
On entering the room it was quite stuffy and smelt as if someone had just defecated in the bathroom so had to open the windows wide to clear the room. Tap was loose on bathroom sink which span around when turning tap on/off.
Breakfast was good once you got the attention of the staff who seemed a little over run with too many guests for the number of staff.
Could be much better with just a few small changes and attention to detail.