- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"We came for a wedding and from the moment we walked in, we were made to feel at home. Customer service is excellent. There was one particula..."
"Excellent all round..."
"We had a 2 nights stay at the Fairlawns. The breakfasts were very good. Our evening meal on the first night was disappointing, the portions..."
"First impressions count for a lot. Lovely setting and very pleasant welcome! The rooms were good sized, clean and tidy. We visited the bar a..."
"Fairlawns was welcoming, comfortable and offered food and drink of high quality...."
About the hotel
Fairlawns Hotel & Spa is an independent and individual family run hotel with a full range of facilities supported by personal service at reasonable prices. We aim to stand out from the crowd with a meticulous eye for detail, alongside a genuinely warm welcome – it would give us great pleasure to welcome you.
We have a choice of 59 comfortable, en-suite bedrooms to suit different needs and budgets.
All bedrooms include car parking, free WiFi, free membership of Adult Health Club (extensive swim, steam and gym facilities - Aerobic/Free Weights), flat screen TV (with Sky Sports) & comfortable beds. All bedrooms are strictly non-smoking.
The restaurant enjoys an excellent local reputation and has 2 AA Rosettes for superior cuisine. Breakfast is cooked fresh to order, with cereal and juice buffet also available. Close to the M5, M6, M6 (Toll), A38 and A5, and only 8 miles north of central Birmingham. Easy to travel to and from for Sutton Coldfield, Walsall, Brownhills, Cannock, Lichfield, West Bromwich and Birmingham. The nearest train station is Blake Street, approximately 2. 5 miles from the hotel. The area around Fairlawns is so rich with things to do making it an ideal base from which to explore the West Midlands. Lichfield Cathedral, Cosford RAF Museum and the National Trust’s Shugborough Estate are on the doorstep – please feel free to ask staff for their suggestions too!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Tennis Courts, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Amazing hotel, facilities were fab and staff were brilliant
We came for a wedding and from the moment we walked in, we were made to feel at home.
Customer service is excellent. There was one particula...
Excellent all round...