- Very Good
- 54 guest reviews
"The night of our stay coincided with a David Essex concert at the adjoining Conference Centre. However, even though the hotel bar area was p..."
"I stayed for two nights with my SO for a convention in Harrogate International Centre and it was super convenient to be able to pop between..."
"Comfortable, clean ,good breakfast at a good price.Easy walk to harrogate,shops,buses and good railway station ...."
"We booked the hotel because we had stayed before. On arrival we were informed that there was renovations happening but we were on floor 9 so..."
"Excellent customer service and staff were extremely kind and friendly. Will book again when in Harrogate with the children..."
About the hotel
Book the contemporary Holiday Inn Harrogate hotel close to Harrogate International Centre Holiday Inn Harrogate is an 11 storey building with beautiful views across the Yorkshire Dales and the historic spa town of Harrogate. Located just a 20 minute drive from the A1 motorway or 30 minutes from Leeds Bradford Airport and we have plenty of underground car parking spaces . The train station is a 5 minute walk from the Holiday Inn Harrogate, where there is direct trains that will take you to York and London .
Holiday Inn Harrogate has 9 meeting rooms catering for anything up to 320 delegates; it is perfect to compliment any event town, next door at the Harrogate International Centre or at the Great Yorkshire Showground . Holiday Inn Harrogate is centrally located, perfect for visiting Betty's Tea Rooms , stunning Valley Gardens , Harlow Carr Gardens , and the luxurious Turkish Baths Holiday Inn Harrogate is also a great base for a day at Light Water Valley , as well as BT , Serco , Amey , Vocalink and Belzona offices. In 2014 cheer on the champions from the Holiday Inn Harrogate during the Tour De France as it races past. All our guests receive complimentary use of the Academy Health Club nearby, which has a full size swimming pool with a sauna, steam room, tennis courts and a large gym.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Tennis Courts
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 19 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
The night of our stay coincided with a David Essex concert at the adjoining Conference Centre.
However, even though the hotel bar area was packed from 6pm as people attending the concert were eating early, the was only 1 x bar staff to deal with over 40 guests. Additionally there were long delays for food orders. Surely the hotel management could have planned better to cope with the situation.
Holiday Inn HARROGATE
I stayed for two nights with my SO for a convention in Harrogate International Centre and it was super convenient to be able to pop between the two - there's even a bridge between the hotel and HIC on the first floor so you can avoid going outside when it's chilly.
Will definitely stay again. Ordered room service one night and it was quick and easy and tasty. though a little on the pricey side.