- 17 guest reviews
"First impressions very good beautiful grounds plenty of parking. This is more like a convention centre than a hotel. We arrived Friday eveni..."
"Nice and clean - would recommend..."
"Fab room, staff all friendly and helpful. Lovely hotel..."
"Drinks and food very expensive..."
"The greeting we recieved when we arrived set the weekend for us, the safe were very pleasant and friendly, and made us feel welcome...."
About the hotel
Set in 17 acres of beautiful grounds, yet just minutes from the Midlands motorway network, the four-star Chesford Grange combines historic character with contemporary chic. The 205 bedrooms ooze luxury with crisp sheets and plump pillows, fluffy towels and the invigorating pressure of the power shower. The River Room Restaurant overlooking the tranquil gardens serves classic food with a contemporary twist and our brigade of chef’s use the freshest seasonal and locally sourced produce.
For something a little more informal, the Terrace Bar is the perfect place to unwind with a coffee or perhaps something a little stronger.
The hotel is ideally based to explore the local area including Kenilworth, Warwick and Stratford-upon-Avon and after a long day site seeing, relax in our exceptional leisure facilities including gym, pool, steam room and heated loungers or treat yourself to a treatment in our spa. If you’re visiting us on business or leisure, take advantage of free Wi-Fi in all areas of the hotel. On-site car parking is complimentary. Chesford Grange has been awarded a bronze award by the Green Tourism Business Scheme.
Chesford Grange enjoys an enviable location in the heart of Warwickshire. The hotel is on the doorstep to Leamington Spa with boutique shopping and close to historic Kenilworth and Warwick Castle. Stratford-upon-Avon is just a short drive from the hotel, this town is filled with attractions including, of course, all things Shakespearean.
With easy access, just minutes from the Midlands motorway network. The hotel is 18 miles from Birmingham International Airport.
We know how to treat our guests. That’s why they voted us the Which? UK Hotel Chain of the Year.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 23:00
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
47% would recommend it to a friend
First impressions very good beautiful grounds plenty of parking.
This is more like a convention centre than a hotel. We arrived Friday evening check in was efficient and room very nice but no mini bar. Unfortunately, there were two school Prom events plus at least two other award events so the hotel was very busy lovely to see all the party outfits but not very relaxing if you were a resident guest. Breakfast was buffet style but you could order freshly cooked eggs etc. The dining room was very untidy. Didn't use the spa but all looked ok. We were visiting family and thought we'd treat ourselves however because the hotel is so busy without outside events it didn't meet our expectations. If we'd been made aware of the type of hotel it is we wouldn't have booked it.
Disappointing,room not clean, loud music from function room no bar service had to leave
Very disappointing the bar was being used for a private function which for any guests staying resulted in a lack of service, being the only bar we had no choice than to find an alternative venue for food and a place to relax whilst having a drink.
I think this information should be revealed to anyone booking to inform them that a function with loud music and the one and only bar being used for this function could possibly affect your stay.