- Very Good
- 58 guest reviews
"My partner found this hotel for my 40th birthday treat and it really was a treat. The staff were: welcoming, polite and extremely accommodat..."
"Clean tidy hotel will go back again and book same room. Breakfast plentiful and good choice...."
"We stayed here for a night with our 2 dogs and it was lovely. Beautiful location and beautiful property. Friendly helpful staff. We ate in o..."
"Excellent experience at this hotel, will certainly stay there again...."
"We stayed during a spell of windy weather but the hotel was very welcoming with lovely Christmas decorations and the room was smartly furnis..."
About the hotel
Raven Hall Hotel is dramatically situated in the North York Moors National Parkland and overlooking Robin Hoods Bay, with breathtaking panoramic cliff-top views. The hotel’s facilities comprise of 52 en-suite bedrooms, conference and banqueting facilities for up to 160 delegates and an excellent range of leisure amenities - indoors and out - including our own challenging nine-hole golf course and indoor heated swimming pool. A recent addition to Raven Hall, there are now luxury lodges sleeping between 2 to 4 people with probably the finest views on Yorkshire.
With both Scarborough and Whitby just a short drive away, you are able to enjoy the heritage of Whitby Abbey and Scarborough Castle, the sweeping sands of the Scarborough North and South Bays and the narrow cobbled streets and pantiled houses of Whitby. The famous live entertainment of Scarborough adds spice to make this the ideal holiday centre. A bus service is available from Scarborough to Ravenscar
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Sauna, Pitch n' Putt, Mountain Bike Hire, Croquet, Bowls, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 23:00
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
My partner found this hotel for my 40th birthday treat and it really was a treat.
The staff were: welcoming, polite and extremely accommodat...
lovely stay give a very nice room outlook over bay as I requested when I rung laterooms, so thanks
Clean tidy hotel will go back again and book same room.
Breakfast plentiful and good choice....