- Very Good
- 32 guest reviews
"The hotel has been under reconstruction for some time. We were hoping that it was further on. Last time we stayed it was very disappointing..."
"Staff were friendly. Rooms clean and warm. Would recommend...."
"All the staff were friendly and nothing too much trouble..."
"No complaints, will be even better when renovation is complete...."
"Just home from a one night stay with my partner. Hotel was surprisingly extremely quiet when we arrived. Room was absolutely freezing when w..."
About the hotel
For your next romantic or short leisure break in Central Scotland or for extended Scottish vacations or holidays in Scotland, stay in a great Scottish Victorian hotel. The Royal Hotel is an outstanding example of Scottish baronial architecture. A warm welcome to The Royal Hotel, Stirling's premier leisure and business hotel.
Relax and unwind in a very informal hotel, a delightful and tasteful combination of modern, professional service and comfort with a true concern for both customer care and environmental standards. Superbly centrally situated in the delightful village of Bridge of Allan, right next door to Stirling city centre and excellent shopping, and close to local railway and bus connections. Excellent secure parking, rare in corporate hotels these days. The hotel is a popular regular venue for the business or leisure travellers looking for a refreshing change from the standardised city centre 'accommodation factory'. Here you are a valued guest, not a number, and a welcoming atmosphere of easy friendliness will strike you as soon as you enter. Offering FREE Wi-Fi.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
A work in progress
The hotel has been under reconstruction for some time.
We were hoping that it was further on. Last time we stayed it was very disappointing but it is in an ideal place for us. Bridge of Allan is a lovely little place. Work is ongoing to rebuild the whole place but we were in a small slightly tired room at the back. This wasn't too much of an issue as we had got a good price. We did have a lot of luggage as we were off to stay in a holiday cottage for the week after so it was a bit of a squeeze. it was clean and warm however. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The only real issue was the mattress which should have been thrown out years ago. It was very hard and bumpy, we turned it round on our third night which helped a lot. I am sure that once all the work is done it could be a cracking hotel again.
Staff were friendly.
Rooms clean and warm. Would recommend.