- 25 guest reviews
"We enjoyed a three night stay at this hotel, the room was very comfortable and of a good size. Water very hot, shower good. Reception staff..."
"Very much a corporate hotel with a huge modern addition that dwarfs the original building. The rooms appear to have poor views due to their..."
"Although generally clean and well presented, hotel has a slightly outdated feel - even more so when entering the room. Again, clean, but wor..."
"Bland and needs an update...."
About the hotel
Ettington Chase is located only 6 miles from Stratford-upon-Avon, Shakespeare’s birthplace and is set in 11 acres of landscaped grounds. We are a 10 minute drive from all the attractions Stratford-upon-Avon offers including the Shakespeare experience, Anne Hathaway's cottage and the RSC. Ideal for business or leisure our guests enjoy complimentary use of our leisure club including an indoor swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna and air-conditioned gym.
We also offer free car parking and complimentary WI FI access. The stylish bedrooms feature modern oak furniture, a flat-screen TV with freeview channels, and a work desk all with en suite bathrooms with both a bath and shower. Leisure facilities at Ettington Chase include outdoor tennis courts, and guests can enjoy jogging trails and scenic walks in the grounds. The Tempus Bar & Restaurant features seasonal menus made from local produce and room service is available. Please note our standard bedrooms are not located in the Manor house wing of the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Tennis Courts, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
64% would recommend it to a friend
We enjoyed a three night stay at this hotel, the room was very comfortable and of a good size.
Water very hot, shower good. Reception staff were very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was plentiful although not very hot which is probably the customers fault for not shutting the lids on the hot food. Choice was good. Leisure facilities were one of the reasons we booked this hotel. A couple of pieces of gym equipment weren't working but on the whole the gym was good for a hotel and the pool was a great temperature. The only criticism I would have is that you were required to sign in and out of the leisure complex and the book to sign in was all the way up to reception which meant walking through the bar and past the restaurant in your gym clothes. Would be better or you could sign in at the door of the leisure complex. A great stay though, I would happily return.
Very much a corporate hotel with a huge modern addition that dwarfs the original building.
The rooms appear to have poor views due to their orientation although they are well designed and ours was beautifully prepared. We slept well and had the pool etc to ourselves in the morning. Breakfast was as expected for a buffet with plenty of variety. The staff were helpful and friendly the exception being the lady who answered the phone during our check in and who passed us over to her colleague with the process having to begin again...poor customer service.
Ettington Chase represented good value, the location is convenient for Stratford and for exploring the Cotswolds. The surroundings are lovely but it's a shame you can't see them from the rooms.