- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"I had a fantastic stay in a great room, staff super friendly and accommodating..."
"We stayed here for one night after a friends wedding. The room was competitively priced but to even buy a coffee at the bar was extortionate..."
"We stayed here in order to attend my friends 60th birthday party - The receptionist was pleasant and helpful, the room basic and clean but o..."
"Lovely hotel with a great atmosphere...."
"very friendly and accommodating. would stay again...."
About the hotel
A leading conference venue and charming hotel in Northampton. Sedgebrook Hall is located in the picturesque village of Chapel Brampton, in the heart of the beautiful Northampton countryside. Set in idyllic country gardens, Sedgebrook Hall seamlessly mixes Victorian heritage with modern comforts and is an ideal venue for weddings, corporate events and inspirational training along with breaks and weekends away in Northampton.
We have 102 Bedrooms set along side the main house in a modern annexe. We offer complimentary car parking and free wi-fi access. The Tempus Restaurant offers a contemporary dining experience serving brasserie classics and home-cooked favourites. Just 20 minutes’ drive from the M1 and with a wide variety of local attractions including: Althorp House, Castle Ashby and Silverstone and fantastic onsite leisure activities, Sedgebrook Hall is also the first choice for short breaks and weekend breaks in Northampton. Whether you are looking for a charming wedding venue, a picturesque hideaway conference venue or simply a hotel from which to explore Northampton and relax and unwind at the end of the day
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Smoking allowed in public areas, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Pitch n' Putt, Croquet, Tennis Courts, Snooker/Billiards, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
I had a fantastic stay in a great room, staff super friendly and accommodating
Nice hotel but VERY expensive bar!
We stayed here for one night after a friends wedding.
The room was competitively priced but to even buy a coffee at the bar was extortionate. Had it been a 5 star country mansion I'd have expected it, but this hotel isn't and I felt it was too much. Breakfast was extra, and for the choice and quality on offer, it was too expensive.