This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Built in only a few years, this castle constitutes one of the most beautiful copies of Louis XIII architecture. It is said that Eiffel and Garnier were the architects. This is a private Castle whose actual owners' family dates back from the time of Charlemagne.
Corinne and Jean-Pierre Potet are living there with their three childrens. They are all absolutely charming and will do their utmost to make your stay there unforgettable. Year after year they renovate and refurbish the bedrooms whose names are steeped in History such as : Empire, Honneur, Rotonde and Montebello. The original Castle was destroyed by fire in 1871 and the rebuilt one now houses a fabulous museum you can visit and admire as have done De Gaulle and Churchill who stayed here for a while. By previous arrangement meals are served in the friendly table d'hôtes style, with a healthy cuisine prepared in the family kitchen. This Chateau offers a unique venue for all types of events, including weddings, fashion shows and receptions. Meeting rooms (up to 100 people) can host your training courses, seminars or conference. The wife of Marquis de Lafayette was family 'sancestor.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Doctor on call
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Outdoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Croquet, Bowls, Badminton, Fishing, Horse Riding
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 23:00
- Up to 11 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Chateau De Villersexel in Villersexel is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.45(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet