- Very Good
- 42 guest reviews
"Very affordable....good clean accom and great TV and WiFi..."
"Good sized room with a comfy bed. We had two rooms on a Saturday night to attend a Sunday wedding reception. Staff were friendly and polite...."
"If any complaint room was, to warm but heater in room turned off ,we would have no hesitation in staying again as it was priced to the gener..."
"The staff members could not help enough... but I have to say the bathroom floor needs replacing The rest of the accommodation was lovely bu..."
"Perfectly adequate, for £37 a night for 3 of us it has to be the bargain of the century. Lovely helpful staff and although the building is r..."
About the hotel
Located 2 miles from Mirfield train station and 12. 5 miles from Leeds Bradford Airport, Metro Inns Huddersfieldl is ideal for visitors seeking accommodation close to good transport links. Explore Huddersfield centre, 4 miles away, a large market town where there is plenty to see and do.
Alternatively, you can soak up the local culture in Holmfirth, also known as ‘Last of the Summer Wine Country’ as it’s where the top BBC series was filmed. For family fun, take a trip to Eureka Halifax, 8 miles away, and explore over 400 interactive exhibits. If you’re looking for hotels near the University of Huddersfield then this is perfect, being only 4. 5 miles away, making it very convenient for visiting prospective students.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Cheap but a bit grubby
Needs a good clean- Dusty and worn- hole in the table, dirty in places, very dusty.
Basic accommodation and a bit out of date.
Helpful & friendly staff....clean rooms withgood wifi and TV....budget hotel but Great value.
Very affordable....good clean accom and great TV and WiFi...