This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Extended-stay travelers play by different rules and need a hotel that understands your unique needs. Candlewood Suites Amarillo - Western Crossing is designed from the ground up, just for you. We are just minutes from some of the key companies in the Amarillo area such as Pantex, Bell Helicopter Textron, Siemens’ and Tyson .
Candlewood Suites gives you the amenities that make you feel at home. Fully equipped suites with full kitchens, room to spread out, space to work and space to relax, plus there’s shopping and dining within walking distance. Just a short drive from the hotel you’ll find the Wonderland Amusement Park, American Quarter Horse Hall of Fame Museum, Big Texan Steak Ranch, Historic Route 66, Cadillac Ranch, Lake Meredith Recreation Area, Palo Duro Canyon State Park and so much more. When it’s time to get connected we know what you need, free wired and wireless high-speed Internet, cable, sports and movie channels. And when you need to burn some energy the fully equipped fitness center will help melt the stress away. For a relaxing evening, use our gas grill in the Gazebo, to cookout whenever you crave a taste of home and for a late night snack you can always grab a treat in our 24 hours Candlewood Cupboard. When you are visiting the Panhandle of Texas, we know what you need. Candlewood Suites Amarillo-Western Crossing is your best stay…for a week, a month or even a year.
- Disabled Facilities, Safety Deposit Box, Pets Allowed, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Golf 18 Hole, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Tennis Courts
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 19 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet