- 95 guest reviews
"I loved how modern the rooms are. It was also very clean but......it's all very compact with little space and the bed was far too small for..."
"Good location, friendly staff, lots of channels on the sky which you don't get in other hotels. I stay in lots of hotels around the country..."
"Excellent stay in hotel in the middle of town - two minutes from Mathew Street, but - considering the layout - quiet enough. Very friendly s..."
"Clean room including bedding and towels but the bed was very hard and the pillows had a strange smell! For me personally the room was too sm..."
"As soon as I walked into the reception it struck me how clean and modern the hotel looked, unlike some of the older un-refurbished hotels I'..."
About the hotel
Z Hotel Liverpool is a designer conversion of a modern office tower building, set in the city centre within 10 minutes of Liverpool One. With 92 rooms predominantly located over the top three floors, with stunning views over the city. All of our rooms include bespoke, hand crafted beds, en-suite wet rooms, Samsung 40” HD TV (with free Sky movies and sports channels), and complimentary Wi-Fi as standard.
Liverpool Central and Liverpool James Street railway stations are only 2 minutes’ away. Including a complimentary glass of house wine and a selection of cheeses from our cheeseboard with crackers, condiments and bread served from 5pm until 8pm. There is a discounted rate with the NCP Moorfields Car Park when you stay at the Z Liverpool. £8 for 24h, simply ask reception for the discount voucher. The NCP Moorfields is located on Vernon Street, L2 2AY Our Z Cafe offers a fantastic continental breakfast and a range of light treats and delights throughout the day and night. Step outside the hotel and you’ll find everything you need for your Urbanite Stay. At Z Hotels, we are delighted to offer you the city of Liverpool, for an out-of-town price. Z Liverpool is walking distance from Old Hall Street, the financial heart of the city, with Liverpool being the first city to be awarded the European Capital of Culture, guests can explore the many attractions include Albert Dock (home to Tate Liverpool and the Maritime Museum), Pier Head, Mann Island, and the Echo arena
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 04/02/2014 to 31/12/2024 - For bookings made in the same day of arrival is required a valid payment card & photo ID prior to check in . The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
99% would recommend it to a friend
Small but clean
I loved how modern the rooms are.
It was also very clean but......it's all very compact with little space and the bed was far too small for both of us as we're used to a king size bed, this was like a small double. It was difficult getting ready to go on a night out with a very small dressing table right next to a TV which caused my hair to go all flyaway with static.
The rooms have everything you need but it all fits into a tight space, we felt we needed a little more room. You get full sky TV which is great and although we didn't have any, there's wine beer and cheeses etc free downstairs between 5-8pm.
Everything was fine apart from the limited space and very small bed