This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Kirkpatrick House is a detached Georgian residence situated at the Gateway to Scotland near Gretna Green just two minutes from Junction 21 of the M74 motorway. We are ideally situated for touring South West Scotland, the Northern Lake District, Hadrian's Wall and the Scottish Borders. Gretna Green is only 3 miles away.
The house is set in its own private mature gardens with secure parking within the gated grounds. Enjoy watching our free ranging hens, then sample the eggs for breakfast. Cyclists and motor bikers may us our coach houses for overnight, undercover secure storage.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 16:00 21:00
- Up to 14 years old
- 25/07/2012 to 31/07/2021 - Full prepayment will be charged at the time of booking, which is non-refundable and non-transferable. This is a 'Room Only' booking. Breakfast is extra at £8.50 per person. No Children Under 3 ... The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet