- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"LOVELY COMFORTABLE ACCOMMODATION, VERY FRIENDLY STAFF..."
"Staff lovely and friendly..."
"Relaxing stay, lovely room and supurb breakfast. Could not fault if I will stay again soon...."
"From walking into the hotel to leaving the whole experience was great. We had one of the refurbished rooms and it was done to a very high st..."
"everything to our satisfaction..."
About the hotel
Garstang is well worth a visit being conveniently situated between Lancaster and Preston many commuters to these two cities prefer the quiet and attractive living environment that is on offer here and where the ambience also attracts tourists in increasing numbers to enjoy the delightful marina and to enjoy a drink, a meal or a short break at the 17th century coaching inn, the Royal Oak Hotel in the centre of Garstang in Market Place. Conveniently situated for the historic city of Lancaster and from there onwards to the Lake District with the spectacular Trough of Bowland to the east and the resorts of Morecambe and Blackpool to the west Garstang is ideal for that long promised short break and after a day of energetic enjoyment, time to wander around the numerous “weinds” (narrow alleyways leading from the High Street) and along the marina, admiring the attractive craft moored up to break their voyage along the River Wyre. Sustenance is not far away in the form of the attractive Royal Oak Hotel, so time now to enjoy a leisurely drink or perhaps a meal where the varied menu is traditionally English in theme and if you are staying over for a short break, time then to retire to one of the Royal Oak’s comfortable en-suite rooms all of which include colour television, beverage making facilities and central heating.
After a peaceful nights sleep there is a splendid breakfast on offer with a full choice including vegetarian options. Garstang may not be the obvious choice for a short break but the cat is out of the bag and this is part of the appeal for those seeking a tranquil interlude in this beautiful part of Lancashire and where the Royal Oak Hotel offers the perfect retreat in an ideal bar and restaurant setting where you can unwind, enjoy a meal and a drink and plan the next days activity. The Royal Oak Hotel has a car park, two beer gardens, a well stocked bar where a feature is the real ales on offer and a restaurant and small function room where traditional English fare using fresh locally sourced produce is the order of every day. Perfect! * Restaurant * Family run since 1983 * En-suite guest bedrooms * 17th century coaching inn * Beer gardens * Robinson’s real ales * Car park * Function Room * Major credit cards accepted
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- 13:00 23:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Royal Oak Hotel
LOVELY COMFORTABLE ACCOMMODATION, VERY FRIENDLY STAFF
Royal Oak Hotel
Staff lovely and friendly