- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Although the welcome and people at this pub are very nice it is unacceptable that no mention is made in their listing of the lack of food on..."
"Good... VERY friendly staff and VERY relaxed atmosphere. Queen size bed very comfortable. very warm large room. Nice to have good chairs to..."
"Really enjoyed our 3 night break at The Farndon. Food was faultless. Breakfast was freshly cooked to order and served with a smile. The room..."
"We had a lovely week at the Farndon. It's in the perfect location, very convenient for Chester, North Wales and the Marches, lots to do and..."
About the hotel
The pretty village of Farndon with the River Dee forming the border to Wales close by is an ideal setting for this 16th Century Inn. A fine selection of cask ales, wine and dining, country walks and modern comforts make it a splendid place to stay. The five boutique en-suite bedrooms are decorated with a mural depicting a local landmark, as well as comfortable, modern furnishings including flat screen TV's, hospitality trays, direct dial telephones, fluffy towels and comfy bathrobes.
Stay for a romantic break, getaway weekend of country walks, a snuggle by the open fire or perhaps it's a business meeting in the area. Free WIFI in all rooms and plenty of parking help to make your stay complete.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- 17:00 23:00
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
No food Monday or Tuesday
Although the welcome and people at this pub are very nice it is unacceptable that no mention is made in their listing of the lack of food on...
Tidy up needed
VERY friendly staff and VERY relaxed atmosphere. Queen size bed very comfortable. very warm large room. Nice to have good chairs to...