- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"My girlfriend and I wanted to spend a night in the country, and this was the perfect location. The staff were wonderful, the room was lovely..."
"There is no mobile reception in the room and the hotel's wifi does not work when it is overloaded, which happened every day after 5pm while..."
"Lovely hotel. Very large room in a quiet village. Many pubs closeby...."
"Enjoyable stay, staff helpful and good location. Hotel room spacious and would return here again...."
"We booked this hotel about two hours before we checked in. The only room available was a family room in the annexe. As we walked up the stai..."
About the hotel
If you’re looking for a hotel in the Peak District, Innkeeper’s Lodge in Castleton occupies a magical spot in a beautiful corner of Derbyshire. Nestled amongst the hills of Hope Valley, and surrounded by stark limestone crags, wild moors, sheer rock edges and intriguing caves, it’s clear to see why Castleton is known as the honey-pot of the Peak District. A coaching inn since the 1800s, The Castle is tucked underneath haunted Peveril Castle, from which it takes its name.
Country pubs don’t come much cosier. Here you can refuel with heart-warming pub-food, well-kept cask ales and well-chosen wines, before retiring to one of the comfy, characterful rooms. The Castle is close to four show caverns, where you can explore vaulted chambers, bottomless pits, gemstone mines and underground canals via boat. There’s plenty more to see and do nearby, with some of the country’s best footpaths winding through the stunning scenery of the Peak District National Park.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 23:00
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
My girlfriend and I wanted to spend a night in the country, and this was the perfect location.
The staff were wonderful, the room was lovely...
No way to get Internet Access and no mobile signal
There is no mobile reception in the room and the hotel's wifi does not work when it is overloaded, which happened every day after 5pm while...