- 4 guest reviews
"Great value for money, excellent breakfast, Bill and Sue were very welcoming, spotless, tea and coffee facilities in the room and a yummy ja..."
"Bill was very friendly and recommended the ideal place for an evening meal. Great breakfast too!..."
"I was greeted warmly and made to feel welcome, a lovely room, the only thing I dont particularly like - and this is personal preference - is..."
"Bill and Sue are a lovely couple. Very relaxed Yorkshire welcome...."
About the hotel
Our guest house offers all the amenities of an upscale hotel, but in a cozy, intimate setting. Each of our rooms is decorated with luxury in mind. Karmary Guest House is located close to St Austell town centre and just 5 mins walk from the bus/railway station.
St Austell is one of the jewels in Cornwalls crown and is an ideal base for touring and sightseeing some of Cornwalls finest coastlines, as well as its many attractions and places of interest. These include The Eden Project, Carlyon Bay, Historic Charlestown with its fine pubs and restaurants,Mevagissey for the best in traditional Cornish pasties and fish and chips, (or take a fishing trip and catch your own) The beauty of The Lost Gardens of Heligan, Truro with its fine cathedral, Cornish Market World, (reputed to be the largest in the southwest), Newquay a surfers paradise. Then we have the newly developed town centre of St Austell itself, With a multiscreen cinema, a new shopping mall for the spendaholics, bowling alley and some of the finest pubs and restaurants in Cornwall. All this and right on the doorstep of Karmary Guest House. There is even a new leisure centre and swimming pool virtually across the road. As well as the best in bed and breakfast we can offer a home cooked 3 course evening meal by request,and freshly made sandwiches, snacks and light meals, and can cater for any special diet. We can cater for singles, couples, and families, our rates start from £25. 00 per person per night (bed and breakfast) depending on season.
- Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely guest house with great breakfast!
Great value for money, excellent breakfast, Bill and Sue were very welcoming, spotless, tea and coffee facilities in the room and a yummy jar of sweets, will definitely be staying here again.
Thanks very much.
Bill was very friendly and recommended the ideal place for an evening meal.
Great breakfast too!