This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Enjoy Staying at San Francisco Hotel's Ideal Location Holiday Inn® Golden Gateway is a full-service conference hotel in downtown San Francisco centered between Nob Hill, Fisherman's Wharf, the Golden Gate Bridge and Pacific Heights, an oasis for corporate and leisure travelers offering the "True San Francisco Experience. "Rising 26 stories with 496 guestrooms starting on the 6th floor, each offers outstanding city or bay views. On-site heated outdoor pool, 24-hour business center and fitness center, guest laundry, dry-cleaning services, R-O-H Bar and Restaurant including room service starting at 5pm.
Over 100 restaurants within walking distance as well. Historic cable cars are located on California Street, just steps from the hotel, providing easy access to Fisherman's Wharf, Union Square, Embarcadero, Financial District and Chinatown. Attractions minutes from the hotel include Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, beautiful Golden Gate Park, Moscone Convention Center and Yerba Buena Gardens. Depending on the season, you can also plan to take in a 49ers or Giants game at AT&T park. Our conference hotel features more than 18,000 sq ft of flexible meeting space including our two Ballrooms. We can accommodate groups and meetings from 10 to 450 people for business or social events. On-site audio/visual and conference services are available.
- Disabled Facilities, Safety Deposit Box, Concierge, Currency Exchange, Pets Allowed, Porter, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Bar
- Outdoor Pool, Tennis Courts
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 19 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet