This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Reflecting the extraordinary journey of the 14th century explorer, Ibn Battuta, the five-star Mövenpick Hotel Ibn Battuta Gate is a truly imaginative and engaging hospitality experience. The hotel offers 396 spacious, Moroccan-inspired rooms, individually themed according to ten of the places Ibn Battuta travelled to. The impressive Al Bahou grand hall with its 88 giant Moroccan lanterns connects many of the 6 atmospheric restaurants and bars that serve cuisine from around the world – including Indian, Asian, Moroccan, Italian and International), as well as bar and lounge with an outdoor terrace serving cocktails, tapas and shisha! The hotel offers its guests a rooftop swimming pool, kids club, spa, gym, beauty salon, nightclub, 13 meeting and event venues and complimentary access and transfers to Oceana Beach Club on Palm Jumeirah.
Conveniently located in new Dubai, we are adjacent to the world’s largest themed mall: The Ibn Battuta Mall. We are walking distance from the Ibn Battuta Mall Metro Station on the red line. Dubai Marina, Media City, Internet City, Jebel Ali Free Zone and Dubai Investment Park are just a few minutes’ drive and complimentary valet parking is available.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Valet Parking, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 11 years old
- 30/03/2014 to 01/01/2023 - All stays in Dubai are subject to the 'Tourism Dirham'. This is a small tax per room per night that will be charged at the hotel. This is a requirement of the Dubai Tourism board. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet