- Very Good
- 31 guest reviews
"Clean comfy room, only had sky window. So no view of the surronding area. So thpught £90 per room plus continental breakfast was slightly ex..."
"We had an awful experience here on checking out and during a further phone call. We were accused of letting our children rum around at midni..."
"Staff are really helpful. I can't complain about this hotel and can't fault it in any way. Will definitely be staying again...."
"Stayed here for one night. Found it excellent...."
"The staff on reception couldn't have been more helpful and accommodating. Chose this place as it's great value per night and allows pets whi..."
About the hotel
The Lodge has been fitted out in a modern contemporary style. All bedrooms are fully en suite with internet access, direct dial telephones and flat screen satellite TV. Bedrooms are a mixture of double, twin and family to cater for all combinations of groups or individuals.
At the heart of the Lodge is the all day coffee shop which serves continental breakfast in the morning, coffees and snacks throughout the day and also has a fully licenced bar which serves continental and local beers, spirits and a wide variety of wines by the glass and by the bottle. Although The Lodge does not offer full meals - continental breakfast is included in the room rate - The Kings Head Hotel - which is under the same ownership and is a two minute drive from the Lodge - serves all day gastro bar meals and also boasts a fine dining restaurant The St. Johns - which are available to guests staying at the Lodge.
- Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Lounge Menu, Bar
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 22:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Clean comfy room, only had sky window.
So no view of the surronding area. So thpught £90 per room plus continental breakfast was slightly ex...
Not family friendly
We had an awful experience here on checking out and during a further phone call.
We were accused of letting our children rum around at midni...