- Very Good
- 53 guest reviews
"I stayed here, as I was meeting friends in the area, was really easy to find, and the staff where very helpful, the room I was in was near t..."
"all gud friendly staff..."
"A great place to stay, which is fantastic value for money. And with great helpful staff...."
"We spent two nights here, a very convenient location for Durham, Newcastle and public transport.. A warm welcome with excellent food and ser..."
"I had a pleasant stay - the staff were very helpful and friendly. I had a large double room with a bath. The room was comfortable and I slep..."
About the hotel
The Lambton Arms is a large pub in the centre of Chester Le Street, with 11 letting rooms available, both double and twin rooms We have a large car park which is free of charge with an overnight stay. We are ideally located for Durham and Newcastle, with the train station a two minute walk away, and regular bus services running day and night. *Please note that the rooms can be noisy on a weekend evening.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- In Room Entertainment
- Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 22:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
I stayed here, as I was meeting friends in the area, was really easy to find, and the staff where very helpful, the room I was in was near to the function room, and there was a function on that night, Will not lie, yes you can hear the function room, but the music was gone by 12am, and the only noise you heard then was from the road outside, The bathroom is dated, but is still usable
all gud friendly staff