This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Riad Sidi Mimoune enjoys an ideal location in the Medina, just minutes from the Jemaa El Fna and Saadians tombs. The air-conditioned rooms of Sidi Mimoun and the bathrooms are decorated with traditional tiles and zelliges tadelak. All rooms have a view or direct access to the two interior patios, Wi-Fi is available throughout the riad.
The riad also has several lounges where you can read a book, chat or enjoy a mint tea with friends and family. Anass the Director and his team welcome you personally and make your stay comfortable. Enjoy traditional Moroccan cuisine by Chefs Saida and Boucher who prepare dishes carefully and using only the freshest ingredients procured locally. Riad Sidi Mimoune serves daily breakfast and lunch in the restaurant or the terrace as you wish. Relax on the terraces of Sidi Mimoune overlooking the Koutoubia and the Atlas Mountains. For your relaxation, enjoy the massage room, steam room and swimming pool (6m x 2m20) Indoor heated in winter with an ecological system. , A range of beauty care is available upon request. Looking for a safe haven in the heart of Marrakesh for a real holiday? Riad Sidi Mimoune is ideal.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Limited Hours Room Service, Ground floor bedrooms
- Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Mountain Bike Hire, Quad Biking, Horse Riding
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 11 years old
- 25/09/2010 to 30/06/2020 - Payment possible with Dirhams or Euros and crédit card the first day. The LateRooms.com rate for Riad Sidi Mimoune in Marrakech is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet