- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"My Girlfriend booked the Hotel room for me at short notice, as I needed a B&B for one night, before catching the 06:50 train to Inverness th..."
"My room was in the motel outbuildings and very dated...."
"Due to boats being cancelled we booked this hotel last minute on late rooms. Got an excellent deal for motel style separate apartment with e..."
About the hotel
The Weigh Inn Motel is located in Thurso, a short walk to the coast. Thurso Rail Station is a 5-minute drive from on the hotel & just a 2 -minute drive from the Orkney Ferry Terminal. All rooms are separate from our main building but within the hotel grounds.
They are non star graded & benefit from en-suite bath/shower rooms, TV & Tea/Coffee making facilities. They are ideal for the budget traveler. The sport-themed Ashes Bar is located in the main building & serves lunch & evening meals. Wi-Fi is free in public areas of the main building but is not available in the rooms.
- 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Wake Up Call Available, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
I needed somewhere to crash after cycling Lands End to John O'Groats...
My Girlfriend booked the Hotel room for me at short notice, as I needed a B&B for one night, before catching the 06:50 train to Inverness th...
My room was in the motel outbuildings and very dated....