- Very Good
- 67 guest reviews
"My husband and I have stayed here 5 or 6 times now. Excellent service, top quality rooms and the best night sleep ever!! Can't wait to come..."
"Overall fantastic experience, Staff friendly room clean and modern and spa was an absolute winner. Would recommend to anyone...."
"Blythswood Hotel excellent. Rooms and facilities are of a very high standard. Breakfast amazing. Staff very helpful and friendly...."
"Love our stay at Blythswood. The staff were friendly, welcoming and attentive. Made our stay an amazing one. The spa is calming and inviting..."
About the hotel
Blythswood Square, Glasgow is more than a hotel and is an exciting addition to Glasgow's City Centre. Not only does it have 100 stunning guest rooms but it also houses an amazing spa, restaurant, bars (including the historic Rally Bar, cocktail bar and champagne bar) and private event areas, a true 5 star proposition. *Please Note; Twin Rooms are on Request Basis only and subject to availablity* Access to the Spa is limited to 7am -9am and 6pm-9pm, outwith these times there is a charge.
Numbers will also be limited during busy times.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 9 years old
- 29/12/2009 to 31/08/2020 - Use of the Thermal Suite in the Spa is £35 per person per day. Access to the Spa is limited to 7am -9am & 6pm-9pm, outwith these times there is a charge. Numbers will be limited during busy times. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent as always!
My husband and I have stayed here 5 or 6 times now.
Excellent service, top quality rooms and the best night sleep ever!. Can't wait to come...
Could be wonderful
We booked a stay at the blythswood for our anniversary.
We had high expectations which we sadly not met. We had booked a superior room, the room was adequate however overlooked a small courtyard and we felt too overlooked, so asked to be moved. This request was promptly dealt with and we were moved. On arrival to the second room it was apparent this room had not been fully turned over, no complimentary water as the other had. Also, on entry the bottom of a light fitting was hanging out. A wardrobe door was broken and when I attempted to take a back the bath overflow fitting fell off. We called reception and asked to be moved again, at this point very frustrated and as I had been unwell upset that I was unable to relax. We were upgraded to a superior deluxe room, this room was fine. Within Nothing to write home about but fine. Within a few minutes of entry there was a knock at the door, then, a woman popped her head in the door. Mentioned something about room service then left. I was very taken aback. Then five minutes later another knock (at least this time they waited) and someone wanted to check our mini bar. As well as the room being upgraded Olivia in Customer Service kindly provided free access to the spa's thermal suite. The suite was lovely, however it was apparent the place could do with a good clean, doors and glass around looked dirty.. in fact it seemed a little dirty around the hotel. Possibly something to do with carpets being changed in some areas. After returning to my room I realised the door did not lock. I had to call reception again and Olivia promptly attended to remedy the situation. The rest of the evening was lovely and the food service great. The next morning at 10am there was a knock on the door, I was not dressed and within a second a woman opened the door stuck her head around and said housekeeping. I was very upset, it felt like an intrusion especially when I was not clothed and wearing a towel. On checkout I spoke with the operations manager who was apologetic and offered a 20% discount on our meal the night before. I doubt I will return, I would say this hotel is not quite 5* but certainly has the ability to be.