- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"Reserved room at the last minute to attend a surprise party at a relative's. Didn't expect too much for the price of £59.00 (including conti..."
"A travel-lode cm Premier inn type of place, with a Toby Carvery next door. All a bit dull and soul-less, but excellent value for money. Basi..."
"The hotel was conveniently located, the room was fine, the breakfast was fine, the staff were polite and friendly, and it was good value for..."
"Not being folk who will camp at a festival, we wanted somewhere comfortable and not too far from Beverley. The Innkeeper's Lodge met the req..."
About the hotel
If you’re looking for quality budget accommodation in Hull, this smart, modern hotel is going to suit you down to the ground. You’ll find it in the village of Willerby, just five miles from the city and close to the M62 and Humber Bridge. The lodge has 32 comfy, modern rooms and is next door to a Toby Carvery, where you can tuck into freshly roasted joints, seasonal vegetables and great value pub-food.
It’s an ideal base for business or pleasure, especially with Hull Arena, the KC stadium and Beverley Racecourse all on the doorstep. Hull combines a rich maritime heritage with some innovative modern attractions, such as The Deep: an underwater world of sharks, stingrays and other weird and wonderful sea creatures. Plus there’s shopping at Princes Quay, eight free museums to meander through, including the Ferens Art Gallery, as well as lots of boutiques and vintage arcades. Further afield you have the breathtaking East Yorkshire coastline, the Humber Bridge Country Park and the 79 miles-long Yorkshire Wolds Way.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 23:00
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Innkeeper's Lodge Hull, Willerby
Reserved room at the last minute to attend a surprise party at a relative's.
Didn't expect too much for the price of £59.00 (including continental breakfast). After the 'fusty' smell of the entrance to the hotel the room came as a pleasant surprise. Some may call the hotel a little 'tired' in it's decor but we were very comfortable apart from the noise outside from some sort of generator sited at our end of the hotel. Have to say that the staff were all excellent, polite, efficient and courteous - typical Yorkshire. Breakfast was good and although we did not stay for lunch etc it all looked very good and very reasonably priced. Would definitely stay here again.
Innkeeper's Lodge Hull, Willerby
A travel-lode cm Premier inn type of place, with a Toby Carvery next door.
All a bit dull and soul-less, but excellent value for money. Basically off a roundabout a few miles outside Hull, convenient for the city, or Beverley. The carvery was very popular with locals as well as residents. Would get very boring if staying for more than a night or two though. Continental breakfast was included in the room price (extra for full English) which was not obvious when booking, which made the price even better value.