About the hotel
The Hôtel Fertel Maillot welcomes you to the heart of the seventeenth arrondissement. Our three-star establishment is located in a quiet residential neighbourhood, in an ideal position close to the Porte Maillot and the Palais des Congrès. The Arc de Triomphe and the Champs Elysées with its luxury boutiques are only a few minutes’ walk away.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other)
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 22:00
- Up to 8 years old
- 01/07/2015 to 30/04/2024 - From July 1st 2015, custumer will have to pay the local tax directly to the hotel for an amount of 1,65 euros per person and per night. This tax is not included in the room rate. The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Fertel Maillot in Paris is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.65(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Not very nice and too expensive for what it is