- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"Firstly the meeting and greeting by the hotel staff was second to none. They could not have been more welcoming. The room itself was modern..."
"Very nice hotel the staff were very friendly...."
"Cairns is a modern, clean and well situated hotel, plenty bars nearby. The rooms were nicely decorated, comfy bed great size shower in the b..."
"I was meeting friends, so wasn't looking for anything special, however I was very impressed with the standard of room and the friendly welco..."
"We will stay longer next time to make use of the very nice restaurant as well as the Bar which are both accessed from the reception area...."
About the hotel
Situated in the vibrant Jesmond area of Newcastle, just a mile away from city centre and within easy reach of the motorway network, Newcastle Airport and the Metro system, the newly refurbished Cairn Hotel is the ideal venue for those visiting on business or leisure, embarking on shopping trips, theatre breaks, and nightlife.
Rooms at Cairn Hotel are individually decorated and have a writing desk, a flat-screen TV and tea and coffee-making facilities. They all include a private bathroom fitted with a shower and a hairdryer, and free toiletries are provided.
The Cairn Hotel Newcastle has recently undergone a full refurbishment in all bedrooms and public areas. Cairn Hotel has a 24-hour front desk as well as an on-site bar and restaurant and offers contemporary accommodations with free Wi-Fi access throughout. Guests can also use the limited, on-site parking facilities free of charge. Guests can enjoy a variety of regional specialties at Sohe Restaurant for lunch and dinner. Sohe is sure to offer an experience like no other. Traditionally trained chefs create dishes demonstrating their culinary flair, unique methods, and individual expertise, showcasing foods from all over Asia that is sure to tantalise and tease the senses. Sohe will invigorate and excite you with its blend of fine foods infusion with the Asian inspiration behind this exciting new dining experience. Drinks and refreshments are available in bar Berlise throughout the day.
Jesmond is a fashionable suburb, inhabited increasingly by students and young professionals. Experience the cafe-culture in Brentwood Avenue and Acorn Road, both of which are within 10 minutes walk away or enjoy the wooded valley of Jesmond Dene, a unique haven of peace and tranquility just a short drive away.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Mountain Bike Hire, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 00:00
- Up to 12 years old
- 21/03/2011 to 31/12/2021 - Credit cards will be pre authorised in line with cancellation policy, 24 hrs prior to arrival. Cairn Hotel, Newcastle upon Tyne does not accept same sex group bookings of 4 rooms or more. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Oh what a fab place
Firstly the meeting and greeting by the hotel staff was second to none.
They could not have been more welcoming. The room itself was modern...
Very nice hotel the staff were very friendly....